House for Auction
Secluded Country Paradise
Property ID 1982211This architecturally designed home makes the most of the stunning views of the countryside that surrounds it. All the work has been done by the current owners so if you are looking for a property that is ready for you to move right in then we have found the property for you. The property must be sold at Auction as the vendors are relocating which provides a fantastic opportunity to secure your lifestyle.
Set on 2.537HA you will be nothing but impressed as you make your way up the tree lined driveway to be greeted by the magnificent four bedroom home that is the definition of country family living.
Further features of the property include:
- Four good-sized bedrooms all carpeted
- The master bedroom is a retreat with spacious walk-in-robe, luxurious ensuite with underfloor heating as well as access to a private deck.
- An outstanding Chefs kitchen features walk-in pantry and quality stainless steel appliances. The island bench creates interaction between the large open plan lounge and dining areas and creates a perfect place to entertain or just spend time as a family.
- The hub of the home is the magnificent open plan living area seamlessly opening out to the raised timber deck and the stunning outlook over the expansive manicured lawns and beyond to the vast rural vista.
- Throughout the warmer months time can be spent with the doors open between the indoor and outdoor living spaces creating a seamless space to relax and take in the country lifestyle
- Large picture windows throughout home make the most of the views and natural light
- Spacious family bathroom features modern finishes.
- The home enjoys the bonus of a spacious office with built in shelving and storage - perfect for anyone wanting to run a business from home.
- Family sized laundry with excellent storage
- Located off the hallway is a north-facing private outdoor alfresco area, further expanding entertaining areas and views
- There is a host of extras including ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, TV connection in all bedrooms, down lights and ceiling fans in almost every room further adding to the comfort of this incredible home.
- Located under the main roof is the double garage with remote control roller doors and internal access PLUS additional garage/workshop (6m x 12m)
- Rainwater is provided under pressure to the home with mains water as a back up if required
- The lawn and garden areas have automated watering systems.
This is your chance to buy your own bit of secluded country paradise while still having the luxury of being on the edge of beautiful Auburn Township, the renowned Gateway to the Clare Valley.
A truly immaculately presented property with everything you could hope for in a rural lifestyle property.
Auction: 6pm, Thursday 15th November 2018, Valleys Lifestyle Centre, Clare (USP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588