House for Sale
Character 1920's Bluestone Symmetrical Cottage
Property ID 1977209This lovely family home with rooms of large proportions and character features is just waiting for its next owners to move in and make it their own. The stone and brick facade has been well kept and provides great street appeal.
Key features of the home include:
- Three generously sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having the added bonus of reverse cycle air conditioning. The floor plan offers the flexibility of a 4th bedroom or office.
- The updated kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven & hotplate plus island bench adjoins the dining area
- Centrally located is the large lounge room with attractive polished floorboards, slow combustion fire, reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fan and ornate pressed tin ceilings.
- The renovated family bathroom is spacious with the luxury of a separate bath and shower. Plenty of storage is provided by the timber vanity and the mirrors with built in storage.
- The tiled sunroom at the rear of the home opens to the outdoor entertaining area which is enclosed for year round enjoyment.
- The return verandah is the perfect spot to sit and enjoy a morning cuppa while looking over the gardens with fruit trees.
- Outside aspects include rain water, solar as well as a triple carport and a handy storage shed (6m x 2.8m) which has power connected.
Situated on a rare corner allotment of approx 1204sqm with 3 street frontages. Rich in history this home is priced to sell, book an inspection to avoid disappointment.
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588