House for Sale
Mix Business with Pleasure on the Riesling Trail
Property ID 1928757"Donnybrook" & "Hutt River"
This business & lifestyle opportunity has flexible components to run as you wish with two well-presented cottages operating as sought after Bed & Breakfast accommodation. "Donnybrook" and "Hutt River" are self-contained cottages set unobtrusively on 2730sqm of beautiful surrounds adjacent to renowned Riesling trail. The vendors have successfully promoted the Bed & Breakfast accommodation as part of the Clare Valley and Riesling Trail Cottages in the beautiful Clare Valley as an appealing destination for couples looking for romantic getaway experiences as well as promoting the accommodation as ideal for couples and groups travelling together.
The property offers several unique and appealing features:
- Circa 1860 with extensive renovations completed in 2003 which tastefully combine the old with the comfort of the new
- Three bedrooms which provide sleeping for 6 comfortably, each with ceiling fans
- The dining area overlooks the Hutt River across a garden of old apple trees, and the kitchen has everything you need
- The lounge and dining areas each have separate split system air-conditioning.
- Attractive bathroom with corner spa for guests to relax
- Slow combustion heating and split system air conditioner provide climate comfort all year round
- The property is serviced by mains water and there is a envirocycle septic system that more than adequately waters the native garden surrounds
- Perfect live-in residence or continue for use as B&B accommodation.
- Warm and welcoming two bedroom cottage (Circa 1990s)
- Extensive renovations completed in 2003 provide a modern touch to the character features
- The kitchen and living area features slow combustion heating and split system air conditioner
- Elegant bathroom with corner spa for guests to relax
An ideal cottage to offer as sought after B&B accommodation in the Clare Valley
This is a unique opportunity that will appeal to a broad range of buyers with flexibility to utilse the beautifully presented self-contained cottages;
- Purchase "walk in walk out" to continue operating as successful B&B's and enjoy ongoing income and strong returns (vendor estimates Net profit of $60,000 per year)
- Potential to offer both as permanent rental properties (estimated return of $500/week)
- Live in one cottage and offer the other as B&B or permanent rental for passive income
- Possibility to further develop with additional dwelling (STCC)
For further details or to book your inspection please contact Daniel.
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588