House for Auction
Superior 5 Bedroom Executive Living with Stunning Views
Property ID 1979499This outstanding property is being offered for sale by Public Auction with the vendors providing very clear instructions "Through the team at Ray White we are committed to sell our much loved property at Auction & we are excited to be moving on to our next venture in life."
Set in this most desirable location within walking distance to the golf course, 15 Jarman Crescent, Clare is an extraordinary offering that oozes quality, class and elegance. With elevated views over the rolling hills, vineyards and mature gum trees you can live the relaxing country lifestyle everyone dreams of while still being only minutes to the wide range of facilities that the Clare community has to offer. If the stunning views and the spacious 8000sqm allotment aren't quite enough to wet your appetite, then the magnificent four bedroom architecturally designed executive home is sure to tick all remaining boxes.
First class quality features of the home include:
- Open plan kitchen/living creates a feeling of peace, space and relaxation. An added luxury is the adjacent lounge/games room, perfect for relaxing to watch a movie or a space for the family to be entertained separate from the main living area.
- The enthusiastic and keen chef will instantly fall in love with the designer kitchen. The vast island bench invites interaction between the kitchen and dining area. Beautiful caesarstone benchtops are a feature of the kitchen as well as glass splashbacks, superior italian tapware, walk-in pantry, quality Bosch stainless steel appliances including "built-in" double fridge and freezer & chefs convection microwave oven.
- Boasting five most spacious bedrooms with modern gloss "built-in-robes" and ceiling fans in bedrooms 2,3 & 4. Bedroom 5 which is currently setup as a study also features extensive storage.
- The master bedroom is of generous proportions with a walk-in-robe and quality ensuite with large vanity with two ceramic basins and soft close doors, shower and toilet.
- The three way main bathroom is luxurious with hydro therapeutic spa, stunning floor to ceiling porcelain tiles and waterfall tapware
- The laundry is crisp, modern and spacious and provides plenty of storage providing the ultimate workspace
- Any homemaker will love the extensive storage facilities that this family home has to offer with numerous cupboards and linen storage throughout the home.
- The magnificent views have been beautifully captured with custom built windows covering the north facing side of the home and allowing extensive natural light
- Wide bi-fold doors "invite the outside in", opening from the lounge/games room to the alfresco featuring granite paving & ceiling fans for comfort. You will be able to entertain and relax all year round while enjoying the peace, tranquility & incredible views that the property offers.
- No expense has been spared in the design and quality of this home with high drop ceilings, large italian porcelain floor tiles and subtle attractive down-lights with "mood lighting" throughout.
- The home has all year round comfort by way of its north facing aspect, use of green' building materials, energy efficient glazing & integrated ducted air conditioning.
- Manicured waterwise gardens surround the home, with an automated watering system for easy care and maintenance.
- Located under the main roof of the house is the extra large double garage with automated roller doors & storage.
- There is the added bonus of the massive 15m x 7m shed/garage/workshop which will certainly appeal to the home handyman. There are 3 automated roller doors, concrete flooring, benches & shelving and the handyman's toilet and wash basin.
- The domestic water supply is via 50,000 litres of rainwater storage or mains water backup.
We have presented just a snapshot of this outstanding property. Only a personal inspection will truly allow interested parties to appreciate the rare and wonderful opportunity that the sale of 15 Jarman Crescent, Clare presents to prospective buyers.
Auction - 6pm Thursday 15th November 2018
Valley's Lifestyle Centre, Clare (USP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Geoff Schell 0418 842 421