House for Auction
Property ID 198232012 William Street Clare is sure to impress with its space throughout and convenient location. An excellent asset for your real estate portfolio, this family home sits on a large corner block and will suit the young family, investor, developer or 1st home owner.
Key features include:
- The delightful four bedroom double brick home offers a flexible floorplan allowing for 5th bedroom/2nd living room if desired
- Spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and master & 2nd bedroom with built-in-robes
- 4th bedroom/study includes built in shelving/storage
- Rear sunroom/sitting room welcomes lovely afternoon sunlight through the large windows
- Original kitchen has been well maintained and provides plenty of storage and bench space overlooking the rear garden
- The well situated open plan lounge/dining has beautiful natural light and is comforted through all seasons by the split system air conditioner & slow combustion fireplace
- Well maintained bathroom with shower, bath & vanity
- Family sized laundry
- Externally there is a sizeable single carport which provides access to the backyard and additional storage provided by the 2.2m x 6.2m shed/ workshop aswell as a small garden shed.
- Sit back and relax under the large paved undercover entertaining area while looking over the expansive fully fenced rear yard which is the perfect area for kids or pets to explore
- Great location with every convenience nearby being situated just a short walk to the Clare main street
This double brick home is well sited on a large corner allotment of 1,650sqm which presents an excellent subdivision opportunity (STCC) with access from both William Court and Albert Street.
Set to go under the hammer with the vendors highly motivated to sell. Ensure you don't miss out on this rare opportunity and book an inspection today.
Auction - 6pm, Thursday 15th November 2018, Valleys Lifestyle Centre, Clare (USP)
Daniel Schell 0415 436 379
Carlee Daley 0438 941 588