Rural Mixed Farming Property for Sale
Quality Mixed Farming Land for Lease
Property ID 1960157Lot 1 "Laceys" | Approx. 316.8ha (782.8acres)
Lot 2 "Macs" | Approx. 299.4ha (739.8acres)
Lot 3 "Topunyah" | Approx. 309.1ha (763.8acres)
Total Area | Approx. 925.3ha (2286.4acres)
- "Willow Ponds" is located approx. 7kms* north west of the Georgetown township and approx. 190kms* north of Adelaide
- Comprising approx. 480ha* of gently undulating arable land with the balance (approx 445ha) being healthy hills grazing land with native grasses and clovers
- Mainly red brown loam soils offering flexible cropping and livestock options
- The property has a secure water supply from SA mains water
- Estimated annual average annual rainfall for the area is approx. 440mm.
The Georgetown area comprises some of the most highly regarded agricultural land in South Australia and is renowned for its reliability and consistency of production.
The offering for an initial 3 year lease period of "Willow Ponds" provides a wonderful opportunity to secure highly productive farming land in a reliable and highly regarded agricultural area.
Available for lease as a whole or as 3 individual lots.
To obtain a copy of the Lease documentation outlining terms and conditions please contact sole agents.
Expressions of Interest | Closing 3pm, Thursday 18th October 2018.